Today we will know about one problem, which people keep talking about, today we will know how to delete Facebook account. With the recent data leaks, the trust of people from Facebook has finished, due to which many Facebook users want to delete their Facebook account, some people also want to know how to delete Facebook account permanently.
So we are going to give you complete information about deleting the Facebook account permanently here. so let’s start. First, let me tell you that deactivating and deleting a Facebook account is both different
If you deactivate the account, you can reactivate it whenever you want. Other users cannot see your timeline or find you. But some information will still be there, including the messages that you received or sent, If you delete your account, you cannot reactivate it once again.
How To Delete Account From Mobile
Here we will tell you how you can delete Facebook account from mobile, for that you will have to follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: First of all you have to log in to the Facebook app in your mobile
- Step 2: Then on the right side you will see some symbols, by clicking on which you will have to go to account settings and click on it.
- The Step 3: Here you have to scroll down and go to your Facebook Information section.
- Step 4: In this, you have to click on account ownership and control. Then click on the delete and activation button.
- Step 5: Then you have to follow further instructions to confirm, then click on the delete account to delete the account.
So by following all these steps, you can delete Facebook account from your mobile.
How To Delete Facebook Account From Computer
Now let us tell you about another way by that you can easily delete your Facebook account permanently from the computer.
But we can also tell you that once you delete your account, you will not be able to open it again.
If you want, you must download a copy of your information before you delete Facebook, because once your account is deleted, you cannot retrieve any data if you want.
So by following the steps given below, you can delete your Facebook account from the computer.
- Step 1: First you login to your Facebook account
- Step 2: After that you click on the down arrow on the right side of your Facebook page.
- The Step 3: Then you have to click on settings
- Step 4: After clicking on the settings, you have to click on your Facebook information which is located in the left column.
- Step 5: Now click on de activation and deletion.
- The Step 6: Select here Permanently delete Account Option.
- The Step 7:and click Continue to account deletion
- Step 8: Here you will be asked for your password which you have to enter and then click on Continue and then click on delete account.
So by following these steps you can delete your Facebook account from the computer, Hope you have understood from this information how you can permanently delete your Facebook account.