In this article, we are going to learn how to edit PDF files. There is various way to do this thing like you can use some software through you can edit PDF files easily or you can also edit the PDF files in word also. So let’s discuss some way of how to edit PDF files.
So the first way that I am describing here is by using software on how you can edit the PDF files. There are various steps you have to follow to edit PDF file by using the software so let’s discuss those steps
Edit PDF Files Using pdf wondershare Software
- Step 1: First of all open your browser and search pdf.wondershare. Then click on the first link after the result has shown in your browser.
- After that, you have to download the software, you can also download by the official website that is the link given below
- download pdf editor for windows
- Step 2: The best part of this software is that the size of this software is only 2 MB so it does not take much time to download. after downloading the software you have to install it and open it by double click on the software icon.
- By using this software you can generate PDF files, convert it, and extract the PDF file.
- Also, you can protect and share your PDF files.
- Step 3: So by using this software you can easily edit your PDF files. When you will open your files in this software you will get many options like:
- Edit Text: With the help of this option you can edit text easily.
- Edit Objects: By using this option you can easily add or remove any object that is available in your PDF Files.
- Add Text: With the help of this option, you can add text in your PDF files.
- If You have to put any image in your PDF files then you have to click on edit option then in front of you many options will be available like:
- Add Image: With the help of this option you can add images in your PDF files.
- Link: With the help of this option you can provide a link to your image and also any link you have to provide that you can put.
So by following this steps you can edit your PDF files.
Edit PDF Files In MS Word
The another way of edit the PDF files is by using MS Word so let’s discuss the step that you have to follow to edit the PDF files.
Step 1:First of all you have to open MS Word And go to the File .
Step 2: After than click on the open option.
- The Step 3: After that by click on open , open that PDF file that you want to edit.
- Step 4: Then you will show one dialog box that will ask you to whether you want to convert the PDF file into word document then you have to click on OK button
- Step 5: After clicking on OK the PDF file is ready for Editing, now you can make changes whatever you want to change.
- The Step 6: After changing has been done click on save to save the file.
Edit PDF Files By Using Google Drive
Le’s discuss the another way to edit PDF files.
- First of all, you have to upload your PDF files into Google drive.
- For that click on new and upload the PDF file and browse.
- When uploading has finished processing right click on the file.
- After that go with the option Google docs.
- Once you have opened the files in Google docs you can easily edit the file.
- After that again you can save the file,
- If you don’t want to save the file in PDF format then save in word or any other format.
- So this is the step on how you can edit the PDF file.
PDF Tools That You Like