Do you know that you can order at Jio Mart using WhatsApp? If not, in this article today, you will get complete information about how to order at Jio Mart from WhatsApp, For this, you have to read this article well
WhatsApp is actually Facebook’s company and now Facebook has bought about 10% shares of Reliance Industries, in such a situation, those two companies are working together in Jio Mart.
Facebook has also given access to use WhatsApp in the Jio Mart application. So let’s start with how you can order on Jio Mart with WhatsApp
You must know that Facebook has bought about 10% shares of Reliance and has also signed an agreement with Jio Mart, in which they will provide the technology of WhatsApp so that small grocery stores and customers can be added in India.
Now WhatsApp users can easily place their order on the Jio Mart platform and that Only in selected areas like Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
How You can Place Order On Jio mart?
You may be thinking how you can order from Jio Mart, then let us tell you that if you are from Navi Mumbai, Thane, or Kalyan, then you can order from WhatsApp at Jio Mart.
- For this, first of all, you have to save the Jio Mart number 8850008000 in your phone.
- Then you have to send a Hii message to that number from your WhatsApp
- This number is actually a WhatsApp business account of a Jio Mart
- This will send you a link which will be valid for only 30 minutes.
- The customer has to click on this link and simultaneously fill all the details like name, address, and phone number
- After this, you will have a complete list of available items from which you can select things for yourself from the Jio Mart product.
- Once you have placed the order, then Jio Mart will share your location from your nearby grocery stores which have already been registered at Jio Mart.
- Now the customer has to go to the store and take the things that he ordered earlier
- At present, only cash payment is available, later other payment options will also be made available.
- Once you place your order at Jio Mart, then you cannot cancel or modify that order.
- But if you want, you can contact your Jio Mart grocery so that you can make the necessary modifications to the final bill.
So in this way you can place order at Jio Mart from WhatsApp.