In this article today, we are going to tell you about a very important topic that is how you can add your signature to a PDF file.
So you can easily add a signature by following the steps below.
- Step 1: First of all, open your PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader to which you need to add the signature.
- Step 2: After that, you have to go to the Tools menu which is on the top side of the next to the Home menu on the left side.
- The Step 3: After that you have to click on fill and sign option.
Add Signature Into PDF
- Step 4: You will see two options, out of which you have to click on fill and sign.
- Step 5: A toolbar will open in front of you, in that, you have to click on the sign as we have shown in the picture.
- The Step 6: After clicking on the sign, a popup will open in front of you, in that you have to click on Add Signature.
- Step 7: After this, three options will be available in front of you, you can choose what you want to do. After selecting the option, click on Apply
- If you select the type option, you can write your name,
- and using the changing style, you can also change the writing style.
- Or If you select the draw option, you can draw your signature as you like using the mouse
- If you select the image option, you can keep the image file of your signature.
- After clicking on the Apply, you can place the signature in your PDF file wherever you want and you can make it bigger or smaller as per your choice.
So by following these simple steps, you can add your signature to PDF File Hope you will like this information.
Useful PDF Tools