Today, many people used different types of social media apps. So today we talk about how to secure the Instagram App. There are different ways to increase the privacy of Instagram.
Instagram is also the best way to share photos with friends, family, and the world, but at the same time, it is important to increase the privacy of your Instagram account to avoid hacking or fraud.
So, we have provided below some Instagram security tips, so that you can keep your Instagram account safe.
How to secure Instagram?
1. Two step Verification:
Two step Verification is an important step for secure Instagram account.
some steps for enabling two step verification.
- First of all, open your Instagram app, go to setting option, and then go to security.
- Click on two-step verification and go to get started.
- Choose “Text message” enter the OTP and then registered.
After that, it will be logged into the account only after entering the OTP.
2. Make Account Private.
It is also to make private your Instagram account. Apart from this, no one will be able to see your photos and videos other than your followers. When your account is private, no one is able to follow you without your permission.
Here some steps for making Instagram account private.
- Open your Instagram, go to setting option.
- Click on privacy and then select Account privacy.
- Enable Private Account.
3. Block Spammy followers.
If anyone of your followers can spam or impractical in any way, you can block it.
4. Do not allow third party apps to App access.
Many third-party apps ask you to Access your Instagram data, but this is not safe for your privacy.
To increase your Instagram privacy, you only grant Instagram access to apps that are really needed.
5. Disable activity status.
If you turn off the activity status no one will know that you are active.
Disable Activity status.
- Open Instagram goes to settings.
- Click on privacy then go to activity status and Disable it.
Basic tips for Instagram security.
- Always use a strong password. And keep in mind that the same password may not be used on multiple sites.
- Change your password regularly.
- Never give your password whom you do not know and trust.
- When you use a computer or phone that is used by other people, log out of Instagram.
- Make sure your email account is secure. If someone has access to your email, then it is possible that they can also access your Instagram account.